- when we provide you with [insert description of services] (“our Services”);
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is ADF Motors
Our data protection contact is Damien Fitzpatrick and may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect and process your Personal Information in to provide you with our Services.
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- It is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject;
- It is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate business interests g. marketing our services to you.
Personal Information we collect from you.
You may give us Personal Information about you by filling in forms on our websites and/or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The Personal Information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and all other detail we require to provide you with our Services.
- information provided voluntarily when making an enquiry or seeking a quote;
- when applying to work with
How do we use this information?
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us as set out in our terms of engagement with you;
- to communicate with you and others as part of our Service to you;
- to handle requests from you regarding your Personal Information see section below on “Your rights”;
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
We do not share customer data with third parties except where there is a legal obligation to do so or meeting technological requirements necessary for the provision of our Service.
|THIRD PARTY SCHEDULE|
|Third party||Statutory/Legal Ground for holding this data|
|Microsoft Office||Cloud service provider|
|Blacknight Internet Solutions||Website hosting provider|
Sale of Business
If we sell our business information held by us about our customers and suppliers will be transferred to the new business.
Security of your personal information
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to guard against accidental, unauthorised or unlawful loss, access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your Personal Information, considering the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information. We use industry-standard security measures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of any Personal Information we own or process on behalf of our customers and visitors, including, in appropriate circumstances, the use of firewalls, restricted access and encrypted transmissions via SSL. We limit access to Personal Information to those persons in our organisation who have a business need to process such Personal Information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
Is your data transferred outside the EEA
No, we do not transmit your Personal Data outside the EEA.
How long do we hold your Personal Information?
The time periods for which we retain your Personal Information depend on the purposes for which it was obtained. We will keep your Personal Information for no longer than is required or permitted.
|DATA RETENTION SCHEDULE|
|Category of Record||Retention Period||Statutory Ground/Legal basis for holding this data|
|Name, Address, Telephone, Email, Telephone and Vehicle Registration||1 year||It is necessary for the performance of a contracts which customers have entered into with us or to take steps at customer request prior to entering into a contract;
It is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject;
It is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate business interests.
You have the following rights in relation to your data which is held by Hibernian Law:
- to ask for details of your personal data held by us
- to ask for a copy of your personal data
- to have any inaccurate or misleading data rectified, corrected and erased
- to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- to transfer your personal data to a third party
- a right not to be subject to automated decision making
- the right to receive notification of a data breach
- the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting ADF Motors at email@example.com We will ask you to provide proof of identity.
Copy of your own Personal Information
You have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you. To avail of this right please contact ADF Motors at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will ask you to provide proof of identity.
Our Website may, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
You can contact us:
by phone: 01 629 1811
or by email: email@example.com